Here’s a list of the hanba posts about architecture:
- Enter urban jungle Watch out for the bugs!
- “Good design” Chairs from the fifties still go strong.
- The Glass House Architecture and power relations.
- Alvar Aaltoland A Finn can hardly blog about buildings without at some point bringing this guy up.
- Soul landscape How we get accustomed to what we see growing up.
- A small break and a long novel Ayn Rand’s Fountainhead
- On a holiday When were the buildings around you erected?
- Why copy the Greek? – Thoughts in Ayn Rand’s home town St Petersburg
- Defining “pink, saccharine” architecture The Swedish city of Malmo’s libraries are scrutinized.
- Green architecture for the future Exhibition review Louisiana Copenhagen Denmark
- Grey concrete vs pink saccharine dreams (about alternatives to concrete brutalism)
- Life is like an open highway? (about city planning more than architecture per se.)
- Tropicalizing A City – London Yields: Urban Agriculture Future Green Utopia?
- What Is In the Dead Center of Your City? Malls as our secular monuments.
- Virtual or Real Taj Mahal? Please vote here! 🙂
- Steven Holl’s Utopia Longest post yet, but also the one with the most thought and effort. What do you think of SEMI-PUBLIC space?
- Neomodern souls, anybody home? Cool modernists, do you have socks on the floor?
- The Panopticon – Prison / mall